Upwards of 90% of the sulfur in the world is used to produce sulfuric acid, the main purpose of which is to produce agricultural fertilizers (phosphated).
The remaining 10% are divided in other applications, such as:
- Dissolving wood to produce pulp;
- Bleaching sugar, ridding it of impurities;
- Vulcanizing rubbers, which increases product resistance, especially tires;
- Formulating insecticides and fungicides;
- Feedstock for the chemical industry, with emphasis on formulating biodegradable detergents;
- Feed supplement for livestock.
More information is available via e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, by calling 0800 770 1337.
This product complies with the National Petroleum Agency (NPA) specifications, which are unique to the Brazilian market and have different equivalences for the other countries.